A to Z Insurance Group is not your standard insurance agency when it comes to trucking insurance. Unlike most insurance agencies, you will see an A to Z representative other than just at renewal time to collect a check. A to Z offers a variety of services including:
• Provide and review a statistical analysis of CSA scores and make recommendations.
• Review company procedures and also make recommend improvements.
• Risk Management
• Safety & DOT compliance seminars presented by professional consultants
• Review claims at least once a year or on an as-needed basis.
We also provide:
• Accident Kits • Maintenance Files • Driver Qualification files
– Primary Liability (1-5 Million)
– Non-trucking Liability (Bobtail)
– Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist
– Hired Auto
– General Liability
– Workers Compensation
– Occ/Acc Coverage
– Commercial Property
– Reefer Breakdown
– Wetness & Dampness
– Pollution clean up
– High-Value Loads
A To Z Insurance Has Programs For
– Oilfield & Energy
– Flatbeds & Dry box Vans
– Dump trucks
– Hazmat & Fuel Haulers
– Towing Coverage
– Rental Reimbursement
– Personal effects for driver
– Mechanical Breakdown
– Diminishing Deductible
A to Z Insurance would like to minimize your liability exposure and increase your profitability. Call us today to speak to one of our Trucking Insurance Specialist!